Make Scampi Butter
- Preheat oven to 425° and prepare a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
- Coarsely chop cauliflower florets and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Spread into a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in oven until light brown and tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Place a medium non-stick pan over medium heat and add 1 teaspoon oil
- Add 1 tablespoon butter, 2 cloves minced garlic, and a pinch of salt to hot pan and stir constantly until golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Once golden brown, immediately transfer scampi butter to a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Add roasted cauliflower, parsley, and parmesan to bowl with scampi butter and stir to combine.