Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Wings
1st set of ingredients:
8 whole chicken wings
2 cloves minced garlic
1 t. ground cumin
1/2 t. oregano
1 t. salt
2nd set of ingredients for sauce:
1/4 c. butter, melted
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 t. onion powder
dash of black pepper
4 T grated parmesan
Original recipe comes from this site.
- Cut the chicken wings at the joints and discard the tip.
- Season the chicken with minced garlic, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn at the 30 minute mark.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Sauce:
- In a bowl mix the melted butter with the minced garlic, salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Pour butter mixture over the chicken pieces and mix in.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the chicken. Serve immediately.
Net Carbs 2gm
Back to Jan's Recipes